COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates and Extra Temporary Measures
Since we are an essential healthcare business we are open for your eye care and eyewear needs! Please call or text 585-427-0780 to schedule an appointment.
We are prioritizing emergency and urgent eye care, therefore, routine eye exam appointments are limited. Be sure to contact us immediately to book your routine appointment since our schedule fills up quickly.
Please rest assured that your health and safety is of the highest importance to us. We are taking extra precautionary measures to protect you and your family while you visit our medical office. We are limiting the amount of people in the office to meet social distancing guidelines, our exam rooms and high-contact areas are thoroughly sanitized after each patient, and our staff is equipped with the necessary PPE such as masks and gloves.
Here is what we are doing to help you during this time:
- We are triaging patients with eye emergencies over the phone, and if needed in person, to reduce the burden on Emergency Rooms. We will use whatever method of communication is convenient for you during this time of social distancing such as phone call, text message, FaceTime, or Skype.
- We are shipping your contact lens orders directly to you at no additional charge (3-7 day ground shipping). The order must include at least 1 pack per eye. If you need immediate overnight delivery there is a $29 overnight shipping charge.
- If your contact lens prescription expired recently or will expire soon, we will work with you to extend your prescription so that you can still order a 3-6 month supply of contacts. We want you to have enough contact lenses while you wait to come in for your routine eye exam.
- We are recommending that you contact us immediately to order enough contact lenses for the next 3-6 months. Just call or text us to place your contact lens order and get free shipping.
- We are providing complimentary “sample size” contact lens solution to all our patients (while supplies last). We know things can be scarce right now at grocery stores/supermarkets, so if you need extra contact lens solution please call or text us, and we will have it available for you to pick up. Regular size contact solution is also available for purchase.
- If you lose or break your glasses, we can order a replacement pair of glasses for you based on your previous glasses order. We can ship the glasses to you, or you can pick them up by appointment. Our optical labs are American-based, and they are still producing lenses within 5-10 business days.
- We are accepting secure credit card payments over the phone for contact lens orders and glasses.
- Ortho-K and Myopia Management Patients – if your follow ups are rescheduled and you need more eye drops, cleaning solution, or additional lenses, please contact us for assistance.
- General Rx Refills – if you need a medication refill, please have your pharmacy send us a request for a refill, or contact us for further assistance.