Thanks! We have received your new patient forms. We’ll contact you soon to schedule your appointment.
- If you have an eye related emergency that needs immediate care please call or text us at (585) 427-0780 or call 911.
- You can view a list of health insurances that we accept.
- We offer self-pay options for eye care and eyewear if you do not have health insurance, or if your insurance is out-of-network with our office.
Here are some helpful reminders about eye care at our office:
- A New Patient Dilated Eye Exam takes approximately 60-90 minutes. Please plan accordingly. If you need special accommodations let us know in advance.
- An Eye Exam with Contact Lenses includes additional vision testing, diagnostic contact lenses, and follow up visits. Therefore, there’s an additional contact lens evaluation/fitting fee which starts at $120. This fee is in addition to any “eye exam copays” and is typically out-of-pocket and not covered by your insurance.
- You are welcome to try on frames and shop for glasses before or after your eye exam. Our professional opticians will assist you with personalized frame fitting and selection and provide lens recommendations to give you the best possible vision based on your prescription and lifestyle.